Excellent "dashboard" which displays the following information about the symbol of the current chart:
- The height of the current candle in pips;
- The height of the current candle body in pips;
- ATR value in pips on any timeframe that you choose;
- Spread in pips;
- Time in GMT;
- Price (red color indicates that the price falls, green - growing).
You can change the panel anchor point, color, font size, and the timeframe during the ATR, as well as shift your broker's GMT time. The following parameters are used for this:
- ATRTimeFrame - select a timeframe ATR (1, 5, 15, 30, 60, 240, 1440, 10080, 43200). 0 means the current chart timeframe.
- ATRPeriod - period ATR. By default, 14.
- GMTHoursOffset - offset (+/-) from your broker time. Default 2.
- Corner - angle bindings. 0 - Left upper, 1 - upper right, 2 - left lower, 3 - right lower.
- FontSize - font size of the text. Default 8.
Ticks and Points Candles MT4 This indicator works in the timeframe M1, it shows: The amount of ticks that the price went up (green histogram bar - the...
Forecast Moving average and Emission MT4 In the indicator Forecast Moving average and Emission MT4 (FME) calculated four lines. Forecast - This price...
War bears and bulls The indicator calculates the extension of prices of currency pairs and gives signals in the form of arrows "BUY" and "SELL"....
- Bear Bull Impulse
- VR Your Period
- Power advanced